Insulating your home will not only make it cosier to live in, but will save money and increase the property value. Our experts have worked on projects of every type from residential homes to large commercial properties. We pride ourselves on being able to identify what our clients need and want to recommend the right solution.
Getting your home insulated doesn’t have to be as expensive as you think. The SEAI has a wide range of grants available to help retrofit your home. The level of grant money changes based on the work being done and the type of home you have. Contact our consultants to see what grants you can avail of for your home.
The cost of your insulation installation will depend on a number of factors.
- What area of your home or property are you seeking to insulate? The attic, walls, floor, or external surface?
- What is the existing coverage and quality of insulation in this area?
- How large is the area you are looking to have insulation installed on?
- What type of insulation do you want to have installed?
- What labour costs or other costs might arise based on the property.
Contact us at 087 954 4626 or email email@example.com to speak with our consultant and get a quote. Our team will work to ensure your home is kept snug and running at the highest level of energy efficiency.